Author: Lotlot
•5:47 PM
martyrdom - extreme suffering of any kind.
martyr - one who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle

There are many instances in which a person becomes a martyr; but, mostly is due to LOVE. Mainly because of this line , " Love is blind and lovers cannot see the pretty follies that themselves commit".

In my case, I consider myself as partly martyr when it comes to love. I'm always willing to sacrifice, extend my patience, tolerate and understand my partner with a hope that one day he'll realize his mistakes; on the other hand, that the relationship will stay and be saved. But of course, I have a limit. When the time comes that I'm much hurt and once hatred starts to live in my heart, without delay I give up the relationship.

I think most of us are martyrs in different ways or situations. But, whatever situation we are in we must have limits. We must know if martyrdom can save the situation;.. but if NOT, it's better to give up. Or else, we'd die early or we might wake up inside the hospital one day. Because if we keep heartaches, hatred or bad emotions inside us, these will become toxic and will gradually kill us.

|
This entry was posted on 5:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni