Author: Lotlot
•6:26 PM
Recently I've become interested in playing bookworm. I feel my brain needs an exercise, so I'm doing it.

Bookworm is very interesting so I like it. Minutes ago, I was in Level 30 with a score of 994, 996; but, I had to stop playing because I have to prepare for my lessons at 8pm.


I wish to play it again soon. I don't think I can play it tomorrow because it's my husband's birthday. We will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow.


Happy birthday, Dad!




Before I forget, if you w
anna play bookworm you can find it at MSN games. Try playing it for a healthier mind.
This entry was posted on 6:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 19, 2009 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni