Author: Lotlot
•8:16 PM
"A pose in my new office. "


I didn't regret working before as a marketing communication officer, as a magazine staff and article contributor in a newspaper because the skills that I've learned from those offices/fields have helped me a lot in my new job.

And of course, working as an ESL Teacher for more than 5 years is really a big help. Aside from it enhances my English skill, it also helps me communicate better with my bosses, clients and the people I need to talk to. What's more, in making different proposals for our businesses.

I'm working in the head office of API Holdings Inc. and in our Korean magazine, the 'Phil So Good' Magazine. Thus, the above mentioned experiences really help me execute my tasks easily.

This entry was posted on 8:16 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni