Author: Lotlot
•5:07 PM

I love writing. In fact, I was a contributor in one of the newspapers in Bohol and in the school were I finished my degree. But, my passion in writing lessened when I started working because I had to prioritize my job.


Yet, my passion in writing went back when I met Aya. Aya is my student in English and my friend as well. She has lots of meaningful and great ideas, topics and things to write. I always admire her posts because they're all realistic; moreover, essential & related to LIFE.


I can always ponder many important things whenever I read Aya's blog. Thus, I always look forward & feel excited to see and read her new posts. On the other hand, I'm always inspired to write because of her.


I guess Aya has a potential to be an effective and a successful writer.


Her recent post, 525,600 minutes , is very nice. It's all about LIFE - on how we live and use our time; as well as, about how many good things or accomplishments we make each day & in the whole year round.


Is my life worthwhile? Do I have accomplishments in life? Am I living wisely?...these are just some of the questions I asked to myself after I read the above post.

You're great, Aya! Keep writing!


This entry was posted on 5:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On June 6, 2008 at 10:43 PM , aya said...

Lota! thank you for writing blog about me!
I'm so glad to hear your feeling.
A year is usually measured in time―12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes. 525,600 precious minutes.
We shouldn't waste them.

(I also put a comment on your MySpace...)

 
On June 7, 2008 at 6:32 PM , Lotlot said...

You are right, Aya!
I'm now thinking how and what to do in order to have a precious and remarkable 525, 600 minutes.
Thank you so much!

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni