Author: Lotlot
•9:32 PM
Being one of the six front liners of the school is flattering yet difficult. It really flatters me. Imagine, there are more than one hundred ESL Teachers of the school, yet I am chosen! According to the administration staff, the six of us are the finest among the teachers. Well, my experience to my previous school was a help so I thank them for that.

On the other hand, being a front liner is not easy. It requires responsibility. I am one of the six teachers who do the trial lessons for Korean and Japanese agents. The school expects us a lot, so we have to do our very best.

And of course, it's rewarding. Seeing my regular students learn and finding out that they like me as their teacher inspire me more to do my best every day.

Though it is sometimes tiring to do the outline, I'm still happy and I still love teach.....Go, lot...go!
This entry was posted on 9:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni