Author: Lotlot
•10:15 PM
I was supposed to go home (in Bohol) today because it's my niece's 5th birthday. I've also wanted to see my younger sister who got married last month; and, she's one-month pregnant now. (I'm very happy for her. ) However, my colleagues and I were called by the school for an important matter.

Instead of going home, I spent the whole day with my colleagues. We enjoyed a lot. We went for a karaoke, drink, food trip, bowling, etc. It was a terrific day for all of us. Before I went home, I dropped by at Watsons first to buy body lotion, body wash and shampoo. Unfortunately, I forgot to withdraw money before I entered Watsons...good thing I was able to bring my ATM card! I was saved..hehe..

Tomorrow, I'm going to play bowling with my brother and sister. So, I have to go to bed early. But then, my husband will call me back thirty minutes later...thus, I can't sleep...It's kinda boring to wait for the time, so I'm writing here.

Oh, I think I have to go...I still have to do farming. My farm is waiting for me..Good night, everyone!
This entry was posted on 10:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni