Author: Lotlot
•9:24 PM

...two weeks ago, I was chosen as one of the team leaders for the teachers who have advisory students. Prior to it, I was chosen as one of the team leaders to the whole teaching staff. So, congrats to myself! However, I'm busier now...so, sorry for myself...hahaha!

...during the meeting yesterday, it was announced that we had to wear ONLY black shoes. Thus, sorry for my favorite brown shoes that mom and dad bought for me. I can't wear them at work anymore. Ugh, they're my favorite shoes! My colleagues like them too.


...our school activity last Friday was successful. Thanks to all the team leaders, teachers, coordinators, students and all the CDU ESL staffs. Oh, thanks to myself as well!..hehehe...


...my students like me and they always thank and compliment me. Yeah! Keep it up, Lot!

...I'm almost done with my outline for next week, as well as for my test this coming Friday. I'll try to finish them tomorrow. Go..go..go, Lot!

...I've reacted to what the coordinator did during the meeting this afternoon, thus he realized his mistakes and he said sorry to me...nice one!


...it's so tiring to check the daily, weekly and monthly progress reports, likewise the weekly outlines. Yet, thanks to my dependable members..they never give me a headache. they always pass their progress reports and outlines on time...go team go!


...recently, the King of Pop has died. I felt sorry for Michael Jackson. Condolence to the family!..good thing, the people have recognized the good things he did for the music industry.. You may rest in peace, Michael!


...my TV was broken the other day. Sorry for me, I can no longer watch news on TV. I can't buy a new one as of this time....but the good thing is, my electricity bill will decrease..


...i miss posting here but I'm always busy...well, at least I still have time to visit here..yeheh!


...no matter how much I wanted to stay up late and spend some hours in front of my computer but I can't.....and i guess, it's time to say GOOD NIGHT! Sweet dreams everyone!
This entry was posted on 9:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni