Author: Lotlot
•10:53 PM
Due to a busy schedule, I was kinda tired when I arrived home. Then, I had my dinner. And of course, my classes. Anyway, my eyes were almost closing so I had to do something that would make me awake. I really had to do it, or else, I would sleep in the middle of the class. Suddenly, I thought of wearing my hood..haha...well, it worked...really!

Why? While I was putting on the hood of my favorite jacket, I came to think of taking funny shots of me..haha....and, here they are........tan-ta-ran-tan!..





hiding






grrrrr






nyahaha





waaaaaaa







hehe





nothing else to do but make fun
This entry was posted on 10:53 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni