Author: Lotlot
•8:55 AM
The management asked me to report to work yesterday because two students were leaving, and they wanted to finish everything. Although it was kinda boring because only me and the two students were having classes, still it was fine.

I thought them grammar. Prior to it, the directress told me to teach conversational English to them. However, they chose grammar..and so, we did. We consumed 5 hours for grammar. At first, I thought it would be boring, but it wasn't.

Firstly, I discussed to them all the tenses of verb. Secondly, we had Active and Passive Voice. Lastly, we discussed the difference between HAVE and HAVE GOT.

After every discussion, we had grammar exercises. Anyway, my students, Michelle and Sunny, have different personalities. Michelle is quite and conservative while Sunny is talkative and liberated. They're sisters so I asked them to help each other in answering the exercises.

The most interesting grammar exercise was the " Make A Story". I gave them 20 verbs. They had to make a story out from them. The hardest part was they had to use the verbs in order. So, they couldn't just skip from one verb to another. Also, they had to apply all the tenses that they've just learned.

Because of their contrasting personality, the story was a mixed of comedy and suspense. Michelle began the story in they way most of the stories started. But, Sunny continued the it in a funny way. So, we laughed out loud. We had much fun in doing the exercise.

Moreover, we also had fun in the exercise on Active and Passive voice. I asked them to change the sentence, " The dog bit the boy.". Funnily, Sunny changed it into, " The dog was bitten by the boy.". So, we laughed aloud.

Anyway, I can no longer teach them, so I'm sad. I'll be missing them. Well, it's always like that. Goodbye is the saddest word...


This entry was posted on 8:55 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni