Author: Lotlot
•7:30 AM
A couple of weeks ago, a staff from a funeral parlor came to my parents' house. They brought with them paraphernalia for embalming as well as a coffin. It was 12 midnight at that time; my parents and my niece were sleeping. So when they woke my parents up to inform them that they were sent to embalm my younger brother, my parents were shocked. They were in panic in that my brother wasn't there.

Earlier that day, my brother left the house riding a motorcycle. He is used to drive very fast, thus my parents were thinking that my brother got into an accident. They were also considering that my brother was killed because my mother has received a text message from a stranger that he would kill my brother. They wailed.

When our neighbors heard my parents wailing, they ran to our house. Upon hearing the bad news, they also cried. Everyone in the house was in distress. It came to the point that my mother collapsed.

The staff of the funeral didn't go home until it was confirmed that my brother was alive. They waited for my brother. An hour later, my brother went home. He almost let the motorcycle fly as he saw the funeral car in front of our house. He was thinking that my father died in that my father is sickly.

Everyone was relieved when they saw my brother. It was indeed a bad joke. How could a person with a sane mind do that? Anyway, the staff of the funeral gave them the mobile number of the person who called them. My family tried to contact the person but unfortunately he only answered the call but didn't talk.

We thought everything would go back to normal after that incident. Until last week, my youngest brother overheard two people talking about their plan to kill my brother before November this year. It was 3 am at that time. My brother was on his way home from a wake. He felt like urinating so he decided to hide in the woods near the house. Suddenly, he heard people talking. So, he crawled near to them. Then, he found out their bad plan. He then left the place.

When he arrived home, he was shivering. He woke my my parents and my brother up to tell the bad news. So, everyone was alarmed again. My mother called me and my other siblings right away. All of us are worried. We need to send our brother to another place.

Sending our brother to a safer place is what we think the best solution. We have never thought yet of reporting it to the police because those bad guys might get madder and they might do something worse.

We're looking for some angles. It might be political because my father is a politician. It might be jealousy because of a girl or of basketball.Considering that he was in a fight after he refereed a basketball game prior to that incident. Likewise, someone got mad at him because of a girl.

Thus, we're all worried. It's really alarming. First, the death threat in a text message. Second, sending a funeral staff to our house. Third, overhearing a bad plan of killing my brother.

Anyway, i hope those bad guys will not pursue their plan of killing my brother. I hope so..
This entry was posted on 7:30 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni