Author: Lotlot
•7:52 PM


Teaching is a noble profession. Without teachers, there will be no engineers who will build houses, bridges, buildings, etc. for us and there will be no doctors who will save our lives when we are sick.

Although I've been admiring teachers since childhood but I never dreamed of becoming a teacher, as what I am now. It only happened that my parents wanted me to become a teacher. Well, maybe this is fate because I used to teach kids who were smaller than me according to my mother.

Supposedly, I should be teaching high school students because I graduated BSED-English ( Bachelor of Secondary Education - English). But, I'm teaching ESL ( English as a Second Language) to Japanese nationals at present.

Being an ESL Instructress is fun, challenging, interesting and rewarding. It's fun because I share not only lessons or learnings to my Japanese students but also smiles and laughters. It's challenging because I handle people with different personalities, jobs , ages, etc. It's interesting because I am always eager to see if I'm effective as a teacher and if my teaching is productive. And, it's rewarding because the students express their gratitudes every time the lesson is done or every time they learn something.

I don't have any problems with my students because they are all polite and good as people; on the other hand, they are smart, keen, clever and witty as students. So, I'm very thankful that they are my students and I'm happy that I become their teacher. On the other side, I have no regrets of choosing to teach them rather than to teach high school students.
This entry was posted on 7:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On July 17, 2008 at 10:10 PM , Anonymous said...

Its ok if the appearance of your blog is not good. The important thing is the topic or the content of your blog.

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni