Author: Lotlot
•7:34 PM

I started living independently since 12. I graduated high school and college through my own effort. Living independently at a very young age wasn't easy. I had to work & study hard, take care of myself and stop myself from crying every time I was sad, afraid and sick. Well, I didn't have any regrets of choosing to live individually because it taught me many things..e.g, the importance of money, job, life etc. Moreover, it will help me a lot when I have a family of my own.


As far as I could remember, I always wore a smile every time I was in a difficult situation, sad & missed my family. When I applied for a job I still had the SMILE as my best weapon, specifically when I got nervous during the interview, when I faced the interviewer, etc.. Smiling has been a great help to me since then. Without it, I might not become a teacher.


At present, I'm still wearing a smile. I wear a smile to my students, colleagues, family, friends, acquaintance, neighbors and even to strangers. In short, I wear my smile to everyone.


One more thing, I believe that I'm pretty when I smile...hehehe. Thus, if you want to feel & look pretty/handsome, prettier/ more handsome than someone else or the prettiest/the most handsome person in the world - SMILE!


Let's SMILE everyone!
This entry was posted on 7:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni