Author: Lotlot
•2:39 PM
Well, I'm not really talking about my first love here..hehehe...I'm just posting this song of Utada Hikaru ( First Love) in that I like it.

Here it is...enjoy!





Wait.....Perhaps you're wondering if I understand or speak Japanese since the above song is in Japanese language....well, I don't really speak Japanese but I know a very little of it...e.g, Konichiwa!, Hai, Ie, Konbanwa, arigato, etc...hehehe...

Why do I like the song?...Hmmnnn....It's because of its melody and lyrics. I understand and know the meaning of the song because it has an English version.

This entry was posted on 2:39 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni