mad
Author: Lotlot
•8:15 PM
Recently, I've been mad at my husband for some reasons. I've told him words that I was sure have hurt him much. Nevertheless, he has never fought me back. He just listened and waited for me to finish nagging at him.

Thus, I can say that I'm very lucky to have him in my life. He may not be perfect, but there's something in him that is very precious and special. Whatever happens, I'll never leave him. Moreover, I'll never stop loving him. His great love for me is enough for me to stay with him forever.



Dad, I'm so sorry for nagging at you sometimes. You know how much I love you. Dad, I miss you so much! I miss the times when you were here with me, the times when you let me feel that I'm your princess and the times when you were at my side as I woke up in the morning.

Dad, it's not easy to be left alone here in our paradise, but I understand that you have to work for our future. So, you take care of yourself there, as well as our marriage and love for each other. I'm just here to support you and to love you more each day. I can't wait for the day you go home.

I love you so much, dad!
This entry was posted on 8:15 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni