Author: Lotlot
•9:15 PM
Recently I have had terrible lunch experiences. Last Friday, there was a worm in my fish soup. Then, on Saturday there was a fly in my soda. It was really terrible. I didn't expect it to happen because I was eating in the food court of a mall.


Every weekend, I cook for my meals. I see to it that I eat good food because from Mondays to Fridays I eat out. While I was having brunch this morning, I thought of taking a video of my food..hehe... I was just bored because I was eating alone.



Anyway, here it is..
.

|
This entry was posted on 9:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On October 28, 2010 at 7:19 PM , 神待ち said...

訳アリで家出した少女が神様の救いを待つ神待ち掲示板です!家に帰りたくない、帰れない少女達に愛の手を差し伸べてあげませんか

 
On January 26, 2011 at 5:28 AM , 副収入 said...

最低時給1万円!?誰も知らない驚愕の副収入・・・会員登録すれば今すぐにでも開始できます!!今月ピンチな方・お金を稼ぎたい方はココで稼いで下さい

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni