Author: Lotlot
•11:06 PM
a smile for u...

on a stool..

After a 3-hour class, I was still energetic. I didn't feel like watching TV as well as visiting my favorite w-sites. So, I thought of doing something strange but fun- just to fill up my boring moment. Needless to say, I'm alone. My husband has left recently. Besides, I had a terrible day today. I was suffering from severe migraine. So, I had to cancel my appointment with the dentist. Well, I'm fine now...hehe.

Anyway, what I did is I set my camera to 20 seconds. Then, I ran in front and posed.....click!
|
This entry was posted on 11:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni