Author: Lotlot
•8:25 PM

Though my title is lavender, I'll not really talk about it. It's just that I was wearing lavender earrings and blouse when I took pictures with my colleagues. Also, this might be another boring topic of mine. It's just that I want to post some photos with my friends and myself.

Posting photos of me is kinda vital because this may remind my younger years by the time I'll get old. Besides, this will serve as evidence on how 'attractive' I am...hahaha. Seriously, this will be for my future children and grandchildren - I want them not to forget me.


Well, enough for the drama moments..here are my photos...
|
This entry was posted on 8:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni