Author: Lotlot
•5:18 PM

Today, December 08, 2007, is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. The Roman Catholic celebrates the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

When I was still at secondary school , I used to celebrate this occassion because I was studying in a private-catholic school. Although our school's name was "Holy Family Academy"( & later was changed to " St. Louise de Marillac College of Bogo"), but our main school was "Collegio de la Immaculada Conception" or "College of Immaculate Conception"; so, I couldn't escape from celebrating the said occassion. I continued celebrating it during my first year at college because I was still studying at the same school. Then, during my 2nd year to 4th year of college I transferred to another private school. So, I was not anymore active in celebrating the occassion. I only celebrated it when a friend or a classmate of mine would invite me to attend the feast.
Now that I'm already working I don't join the celebration anymore. Especially if the celebration falls on the working days. Yet still I can never forget the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. Moreover, I continue to respect and honor it - especially, the Blessed Virgin Mary!
This entry was posted on 5:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni