Author: Lotlot
•8:25 PM

I grew up being independent from my parents. I was away from home since I started secondary school. But it was never a HINDRANCE because I studied and graduated high school and university as a scholar. My parents didn't spend money for my studies; yet, sometimes they gave me money for my allowance. I didn't use to ask money from them, so I did many part-time jobs when I was still in university. I did those in order to have an extra money for my studies & for myself; likewise, to train myself to be hardworking and to be independent.


As far as I can remember, I wrote in a newspaper, cleaned houses & offices, washed & ironed clothes, worked on ricefields and did paper works for others in order to earn money. On the other hand, I did many hostings & school responsibilities in order to build my confidence & earn money as well.


Doing all those things was never easy but I didn't feel regrets at all; because it helped me to succeed, to be independent , to be hardworking & to have a self-confidence.


In the interim , I can say that I'm not yet totally successful in life but atleast I'm on my way. Sooner or later, I can be totally successful in all aspects of life. Well, I'm not in a hurry and I'm willing to wait when can I reap the fruit of my hardwork? For, I strongly believe that,"The fruit of SWEAT is SWEET".
This entry was posted on 8:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni