Author: Lotlot
•9:03 PM
A while ago I read the recent blog of Aya entitled, Smart Life. I was amazed with her blog because I learned few things about it.
I learned that I should give importance to my life, I should live the most out of it and I should live the smartest way that I could in order to be happy and contented while I'm still alive. As we all know, life is short; it doesn't last forever. And, we are not the one controlling our lives. So, anytime we might pass away. Atleast, we'll have no regrets and atleast we'll pass away smiling...right?
Moreover, I learned about her car named, SMART. Why her car was named after it? What make is her car. etc?
Thanks, Aya for writing that blog. You taught me some things today. You're great!
This entry was posted on 9:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On December 5, 2007 at 8:47 AM , aya said...

Lota! Thanks for writing about my blog.
Yes, life is so short, therefore we'll have to no regrets.
Because it's my life!

 
On December 5, 2007 at 3:16 PM , Lotlot said...

You're welcome, Aya!
Thanks for writing that blog. It gave me inspiration.

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni