Author: Lotlot
•6:30 PM
I, as Christian Catholic, strongly believe and celebrate Christmas. Because it's the commemoration of the birth of the son of God, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ showed his GREAT & ENDLESS LOVE to people by sacrificing his self ( He died for the people.). And after all, he still continues to help and shower blessings to people.

Thus, I'm deeply touched with the christmas song, "Give Love on Christmas Day". Because it reminds me of HIM & HIS Great Love. I'm reminded that I should learn to forgive and forget those people who hurt me; on the other hand, I should learn to ask for forgiveness to those people whom I hurt. So that, LOVE is in the AIR and in the HEARTS of all the people during the day of Christmas.

LOVE should be in our hearts even if it's not Christmas, but because we're just human beings..prone to sin, so atleast we're ONE on Christmas Day! We should give love on Christmas Day.

Giving/receiving love & presents, singing christmas carols, attending/organizing christmas parties, spending chrismas with families/friends, decorating christmas lights/decors and forgiving/asking for forgiveness on or before christmas are the main ingredients to have a HAPPY, JOYOUS & MEMORABLE CHRISTMAS!

I wish you all a merry and a joyous Christmas! May we all give LOVE on Christmas Day!
This entry was posted on 6:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni