Author: Lotlot
•4:15 PM
Today is the 22nd birthday of my younger sister, Mae. I wish to give her a birthday party but she's in my house in Bohol and I'm in Cebu. Bohol is a neighborly island of Cebu. It's a 2-hour sea trip from Cebu. My mother, niece and other siblings are here in cebu except her, my father, younger brother and youngest sister. They stay there because they're still studying; and, my father is working.
But my mom got a nice idea this morning. We bought groceries and other things needed for her birthday and we sent those to them immediately this morning. Probably, they already recieved the package by this time; and my sister is now preparing something for her visitors.
On the other hand, before I reported in the office I first went to Supermetro Gaisano, one of the shopping malls in Cebu, to buy a present for my cousin, Joey, who graduated in University just this week. He's living in Mindanao, one of the 3 archipelagos in the Philippines. It's quite far from Cebu. It takes 2-day sea & land trips from Cebu. So, I just sent the present via LBC; so, probably he'll receive the package by Friday. I attempted to call and inform him about the present but my friend told me that it's better not to inform him so that he'll be surprised...Well, my friend's idea was great!
How I wish my simple presents for my sister and cousin would make them smile and happy!
This entry was posted on 4:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni