Author: Lotlot
•2:39 PM

After I went to church yesterday, I visited my close friend and my goddaughter. Beforehand, I bought fruits, bread, soft drinks etc., for them. But, it was late for me to realize that I lost some of my money. I went back to the fruit stand and to the bakery but I didn't find the money anymore. I suspected that it fell when I got some money to pay for what I bought.


I felt bad and I felt angry to myself for being so reckless. My boyfriend used to tell me not to fold my money into small and not to put them in my coin purse; but, I never listened to him. I always insisted that he didn't have to worry because I'm very watchful; that, I could notice whenever my money fall from my purse. After he knew what had happened, he told me, " See! I kept on reminding you before but you didn't listen. So, this is a lesson for you. I hope you'll be extra careful next time.".


Upon riding a jeepney, I kept thinking of the money I lost and I kept blaming & hating myself for the recklessness I did. Well, the money I lost was not that very big; but, it's not easy to find money nowadays. So, losing even a coin is already a BIG thing.


Thus, I'm torturing myself as a punishment. For three weeks, i'll not eat delicious and expensive food, i'll not eat fruits and i'll not buy an electronic load for my cell phone. I deserve to be punished so that i'll not be reckless anymore.
This entry was posted on 2:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni