Author: Lotlot
•4:46 PM

I was inspired after reading Aya's blog.

This is her lines "But I also think about this phrase.
There are bad times as well as good times.
What goes around comes around.
It means that whatever I do in this life to other people, whether it is good or bad, the same will return to me."

Aya is right. Whatever we do to our fellow or to others, either bad or good, will surely come back to us. It's like a boomerang which ,when thrown, returns to the thrower.

Thus, we need to be watchful with our actions. We're all aware of what is good or bad and what is right or wrong; so, when things really have to come back to us, it would be BEST if the good ones, right?

|
This entry was posted on 4:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On March 18, 2008 at 10:44 PM , aya said...

Lota! Thanks for writing about that.
I'm feeling it's like karma in some ways.

By the way, I like Justin Timberlake.
I learned that phrase by his lyrics "what goes around comes around".

Lota, see you tomorrow!

 
On March 19, 2008 at 2:08 PM , Lotlot said...

Oh, so we both like Justine Timberlake.
Yes, i believe too that it's karma.

See you this evening!

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni