Author: Lotlot
•6:46 PM
KARMA - action that has consequences ; fate or destiny.

I wrote about this because of Aya's comment on my blog [ What goes around comes around...Aya]. This is her comment " Lota!
I read your blog.Thanks for writing about that.
I'm feeling it's like karma in some ways.".

Aya is right. The line, What goes around comes around, simply means karma.

I believe that there are only two kinds of karma - the bad karma and the good karma.

So, if you want bad karma, be BAD all the time; but, if you want good karma, be GOOD always.

On the other hand, listen to this song of Alicia Keys, karma. Then, decide later if it's bad or good karma that the singer wants to imply.




This entry was posted on 6:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On March 26, 2008 at 7:12 PM , aya said...

Lota! Thank you for writing about karma,
I was pretty surprised because I was thinking karma was expressed about Buddhist universe.
But I'm also glad to think people who are living around the world are thinking about karma.

I want to think more about that!

 
On March 27, 2008 at 1:55 PM , Lotlot said...

You're welcome, Aya!
You're right! It's not only the Buddhist people observe, think or believe in karma but also the other people in the world regardless of religion; and, i'm one of them. Moreover, I think most of the people do...

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni