Author: Lotlot
•7:02 PM

Arthritis [ inflammation of a joint ]is the hereditary disease of our family. My grandfather and other relatives passed away because of this type of illness.


At an early age, I already have an arthritis. I was diagnosed by the doctor to have this disease when I was 14 years old ( The time when I wasn't able to walk for a month.). My bones are very weak.In fact, I've been experiencing an extreme backache since I was young.I'm afraid I have an Osteoporosis (is a disease of bone that leads to an increased risk of fracture). But, I don't want to go to th doctor and have my back and knees examined again because I'm afraid to face the reality IF ever I have an osteoporosis. Well, it's not only because of heredity why I suffer arthritis and backache? It's also because I didn't use to drink milk when I was young. I just started drinking milk recently.


I drink Anlene. It's rich in calcium and other nutrients that our body needs. It's for strong bones & teeth and immune system. It's been a couple of weeks since i started drinking Anlene. I can say that it's effective.


Milk is a good source of calcium, vitamins, iodine, potassium, magnesium, thiamine, fatty acids etc. that help us to have strong bones & teeth and immune system, help lower our cholesterol level, improve our memory and help fight breast and skin cancer .


Moreover, milk is a DESIGNER FOOD. It helps us ,women, reach our goal of a firm, toned and sexy body.


So, what are you waiting for? Drink milk now!
This entry was posted on 7:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni