Author: Lotlot
•4:33 PM


This morning I've heard a news from the local radio that there are 7004 taxis running and picking up passengers here in Cebu every day. So, I'm thinking if the taxi drivers can still pay for the rent of the taxi; based on the fact that everyone prefers to ride a jeepney rather than a taxi due to the financial crisis.

On the other hand, my older sister works in a taxi company as a radio operator. She told me that most of the drivers are depressed because fewer and fewer people ride on the taxi. Nonetheless, they're thankful if it rains because they can get passengers easily.

Oh my...I don't want to think that the economic crisis is getting worse; yet, I can see it...I can feel it. This reality is depressing; moreover, a call that I have to save up.
This entry was posted on 4:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni