Author: Lotlot
•8:04 PM
I've just listened to this song, " I Believe", by R. Kelly. I don't know but I like it much. This song expresses a lot, e.g, love, hope, faith, victory etc. not only to our partners, family etc. but to our nation as well.

It reminds me that I have to believe in myself that everything will be fruitful and fine, as of regards to my marriage life and to my father(who's now in bad condition), respectively. I've felt bad and worried recently because of my father's health condition. Nonetheless, I'm hopeful that he'll feel better soon. I don't know how does it feel to lose him; because just the thought of it makes my heart bleed and my tears fall.

As well as, it reminds me that there's always hope for our country. Someday... somehow... everything will go back to normal. There will be no more hunger and war.

Anyway, here's the song. Please listen to it.



Now, tell me I am right......thanks for viewing!
This entry was posted on 8:04 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On March 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM , VIVEK said...

great song , you are right

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni