Author: Lotlot
•6:36 PM

The Confrontation

Suddenly the typing room was filled with darkness. Someone has turned the lights off. To my surprise, I saw Joseph.

Angrily, he held my arms and shouted,
" Why can't you understand me? You're very hardheaded. Could you please listen to me?". I was speechless. I wasn't able to talk in that the scene happened quickly. All I could feel at that time was my arms aching. Joseph held them very tight.

The guard on duty went upstairs to see what happened. After he knew that it was Joseph (the son of the director) who shouted, he went downstairs. On the other hand, I was firmed with my decision of the break up. However, Joseph didn't listen to my reasons. So, I was forced to say bad words against him; as if I didn't respect him.

Joseph was shocked. He couldn't believe that I said those bad words. Immediately, he told me, " Well, if that's really your decision. Okay...from now on, you're free. I also don't want to wake up one day headless. I'm afraid you'll do something bad against me if we fight...like, you might cut my head as I sleep. Besides, I can't believe that in a minute you forget that I'm much older than you...don't worry, I'll no longer disturb you...and don't worry because I'll love Agnes more than I love you.. I'll take care care of her more than I take care of you...you'll see it tomorrow....thank you so much for everything. You know how much I love you."

For the second time around, I was speechless. What Joseph has told me struck my heart. I felt bad against myself. I thought I was selfish at that time. I didn't listen to his explanations. I didn't give him a time to prove himself. Knowing the fact that we have agreed already for the wedding, that he has loved me much and he has fought for me, I felt guilty.

Nonetheless, I was hardheaded so I tried to ignore what has just happened. I picked up my things, then I went downstairs. I left Joseph in the room.

Immediately, Joseph followed me. He got his motorbike and rode beside me. I was just walking at that time, so he directed me to ride on his motorbike; but I didn't listen to him.


He stopped the bike, then he grabbed my hand and commanded,
" Ride on!" I could feel that he was extremely angry. So, I rode on his bike. While I was holding his waist, I suddenly missed the times when we went for a ride, the moments when we talked in the mini-forest, the days when we studied together in the study table and the times when we laughed & teased each other.

Nevertheless, I didn't change my mind. I was very egoistic at that time. I've never changed the decision that I already made. Minutes later, we arrived in my boardinghouse. I went directly to my room while he went home.


I laid on my bed speechless. I stared on the ceiling thinking of what has just happened. I've realized that I didn't want him to go. However, I've already did it; so, I calmed myself down. I took a deep breath then I cried silently. Hours later, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.


On the following day, I was shocked because...



to be continued...
This entry was posted on 6:36 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni