Author: Lotlot
•9:30 PM

Before I went back here in Cebu this morning, I dropped by to my aunt's house where Tay Andaw's wake was there. I wanted to ask permission from him that I couldn't attend his burial. His coffin was in the living room so I went there. Unfortunately, no one was around except me.

The lights were on but the candles were not lit. Without a second, I looked at his face, then in my mind I asked him permission with my reasons as well. However, something strange happened that made me walk away from the coffin fast.

I strangely smelled some candles burning. It was strange. The candles were not lit. How could it happen? The smell was kinda strong that made my body shiver and made me walk away.

Do you think I'm paranoid? haha
This entry was posted on 9:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni