Author: Lotlot
•1:54 PM
This month is a very busy month for me. I'm doing a lot of things. I'm occupied every day. So, I wasn't able to post an entry to this blog of mine for weeks. I've missed my blog and the blogs that I'm following. And, it's sad to say that I still can't read and give comments to my favorite blogs in that I'm really really very busy.

So, Tess, Aya, Kumiko, Hiroko, Vivek, Jaime and Eleazar, please wait..I promise to finish everything as soon as possible so that I can visit your blogs soon. I really miss your blogs.

Meanwhile, I'm going to post this thingy that I saw in Yahoo minutes ago. I kinda like this, so I decided to give a little time for this (just for me to post it here).

Anyways, here it is...



I really find this almost invisible treehouse cute, elegant and excellent! This is made by Tham & Videgard Hansson Arkitekter - a Swedish firm.

I love treehouses; so, I love this.
This entry was posted on 1:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni