Author: Lotlot
•6:32 PM

I used to get up late, but today I woke up at around 5 am. Well, it was because my brother knocked the door to inform me that he would go home to witness the Sinulog festival in our town - Jetafe. Since Saturdays and Sundays are busy days for me, I didn't go back to sleep. Instead, I went to the market to buy some supplies, fruits, vegetables and fish.

When I arrived home, I fixed everything up, I cooked food for lunch, and I took a bath. At 9 am-11:20 am, I worked. Then, I went shopping before I went to the office.

In the mall, I bought a present for my 2-year old goddaughter. I also bought something for myself and for my kitchen.

While I was on my way down the escalator, I saw a teenager who was very afraid to step on the elevator. I felt pity on her. She looked very naive. Some people ignored her but some laughed at her; especially that she jumped and shouted as she was on the last step of the escalator.

Seeing the different reactions of people towards the innocent girl, I shook my head. And, I asked myself, " Why are some people disrespectful, insensitive and inconsiderate?".

On the other hand, I'm more determined to pursue my will of living her in the city with my future children in that I don't want them to experience the same.It will be heartbreaking if I see people laughing at my children.

Anyways, I bought something for my goddaughter because I invited her and her parents to come to my house tomorrow afternoon. So, I'll be very busy again tomorrow. I have to wake up early. I need to go to the market before I work.

After my work at 11:30 am, I'm going to prepare the kitchen. Then, I'll fetch them in the city center.

I'm sure we'll be having lots of fun tomorrow. There will be more chitchat to do, more fun to make, more laughter & more smile to wear...Oh, I'm so excited.

Have a Happy Sunday everyone!


Enjoy!

This entry was posted on 6:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni