Author: Lotlot
•5:53 PM
Caught in the Act

Joseph apologized for everything that happened. On the other hand, he wanted to pursue our wedding plan. However, I was not interested anymore in that I wanted to prioritize my studies first.

Moreover, I told Joseph that I wanted to quit from the relationship; but, he didn't agree with me. I begged him to agree, yet he was very firm with his decision of not allowing me to quit.

He still visited me in my boardinghouse although I avoided him. Weeks past, I got irritated because he followed me everywhere. When I went to school, he was there. When I went to church, he would sit beside me.

A teacher of our school told me that her cousin, Agnes, was planning to get Joseph away from me. Agnes heard the news that I kept distance with him. [ As a recap, Agnes was Joseph's student who courted him.]

Though that news hurt me a little because of pride and love, I still felt happy. I knew that it would help me escape from Joseph. Especially that a friend of mine told me that she saw Agnes following Joseph in the church.

One Sunday morning, I decided to go to church with a hope that I could witness Joseph and Agnes on the same seat. It would serve as a ground for break-up. I brought with me a letter of break-up so that I could give it to him immediately.

Fortunately, I saw both of them inside the church. However, they didn't sit down on the same seat. So, I waited for them to go out. My plan was to hand the letter to Joseph once I saw them chitchatting after the mass.

Right after the mass, I followed Joseph secretly. Luckily, I saw Agnes walking towards Joseph. She smiled at him and said, " Hi, Sir!". Joseph replied, " Hello!". Then, he tapped her shoulder.

Immediately, I appeared in front of them with an angry face. Without uttering any words, I handed the break-up letter to Joseph. Then, I walked out. I didn't turn back because I didn't want to see their reactions. I was kinda hurt with what I saw and with my decision, but I was determined enough to quit from the relationship.

When I arrived in my boardinghouse, I decided to go home. I knew Joseph would visit me to explain everything that I saw in the church; and, I didn't want it to happen. Days, weeks, and months past, I continued keeping distance from him.

One Friday night, I decided to go to school to do some projects inside the typing room. It was already 11pm but the guard on duty allowed me to enter the school and used the typing room. The night was so peaceful. The surrounding of the school was so quiet.

Suddenly, the typing room was filled with darkness.

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 5:53 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni