Author: Lotlot
•5:32 PM

My mother is a Cebuana ( a native from Cebu) while my father is a Boholano ( a native from Bohol). So, I'm half Cebuano and half Boholana. Although I was born in Bohol, I grew up in Cebu. I graduated high school in Cebu. And, I have studied a year in college in Cebu as well.



After I graduated college in Bohol last 2004, I went for a vacation in Mindanao for a year. Then, I went back to live and work in Cebu last December 2005. So, I've been living in Cebu for almost 4 years now, specifically in Mandaue City.



Mactan Shrine is located in Lapu-lapu City - a neighboring city of Mandaue. However, I've gone to Mactan Shrine for once only. That was last December when I and the other teachers had a lunch in a Japanese restaurant.



I don't know much about the history of Mactan Shrine. Yet one thing I'm very sure of, it's the place where Lapu-lapu fought against Magellan. The place where Lapu-lapu won the battle against Magellan.

This entry was posted on 5:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 17, 2009 at 8:24 PM , Anonymous said...

nice music in your blog

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni