Author: Lotlot
•2:28 PM

I've been very busy since the 23rd of December, 2008. I went to work, I attended parties, I met my old friends and schoolmates , I went home, I went to Mahanay Island, I went to Simala, I played bowling, I went shopping, etc. I was really very very busy. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every moment of my busyness.

I considered those days as the busiest BUT the best days of my life. Why? It's all because the most important people in my life were there during that time - my family, my hubby; as well as, the two very special people in my life - Kumiko and Mamoru.

Hopefully, I'll write everything that made my days busy but happy & complete together with some photos as soon as I'm not occupied.


Meanwhile, I wanna greet everyone a Happy and a Prosperous New Year!
This entry was posted on 2:28 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni