Author: Lotlot
•4:51 PM

It's been a week since I had a fever, a cough and a cold. I live alone so no one takes care of me when I am sick.

Last night, my fever worsened. I suddenly felt very cold inside the office. My body shivered. I was very hot; in fact, my eyes and face turned red. I wanted to go home but I couldn't. I was afraid I would faint in the middle of the road. So, I preferred to stay inside the office.

When I got home, I couldn't sleep right away because I felt very strange. I was very hot and I felt very cold. I used three thick blankets for me not to feel very cold.

Now that I'm sick, I miss home. I want to go home and take a rest for a week. I want some fresh air, fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and fresh fish. As well as, I want to stay away from the city for a while.

However, I can't go home because I have a work. So, I just hope that I'll feel better soon.
This entry was posted on 4:51 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni