Author: Lotlot
•4:27 PM

I've been very busy these past few weeks. I thought my body wouldn't be affected in that I didn't feel anything bad; except, last December 31st when I was attacked by a migraine.

Unexpectedly, I got a cold yesterday morning. I thought it was just a simple cold. So, I took medicines for colds. Yet, my body temperature rose high in the evening. My body turned very weak. I felt pain all over me. I felt very hot. My head was aching. And, my body was shivering.

I was at work when that happened; so, I kept on watching the clock. I wanted to go home immediately and take a rest. Especially that my body shivered because of the coldness inside the office.

It was still 6 o'clock, so I had to wait for four hours before I could go home. The four hours of waiting was a calvary to me. However, I waited patiently. And then, I dropped by a pharmacy before I went home.

When I have a fever everything doesn't taste like it should; so, I didn't eat dinner. I couldn't take medicines because my stomach was empty thus I had to have a supper. Uh! Eating was another calvary.


But I live by myself and I work almost everyday, hence I should always be sound and fit. Therefore, I had to eat, take medicines and rest for me to feel better.

I didn't use to talk in my sleep, but last night I did. Perhaps because of the very high body temperature I had. Of course, I didn't know that I was talking in my sleep. It was my flatmate who told me it. She unintentionally heard me.

I felt a little better when I woke up in the morning. I had to go to work, so I took medicines again. After five hours, I took a bath to remove the hotness I felt.


At the moment, I'm not feeling better yet. I'm getting hotter and hotter again. I'm still having a headache and colds. And I think, a cough will develop because my throat is irritating.


Consequently, I'm doing clock-watching again. I can't help but do it. That's why I don't want to be sick. It's disturbing.
This entry was posted on 4:27 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On January 11, 2009 at 10:31 PM , aya said...

how about your physical condition?
Actually I had a cold, and I had bad condition.
I hope you'll get well soon.

aya

 
On January 17, 2009 at 7:02 PM , VIVEK said...

hey just surfing the net saw your blog..nice blog...and if you are having health problems do try yoga and pranayama to avoid constant use of medicines.

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni