Author: Lotlot
•4:10 PM

It is raining cats and dogs today so I am wearing my favorite jacket here in the office. Since it's my favorite, I took a picture with it 2 hours ago...hehe..

The weather is kinda strange. It rained very hard this morning; but, it was hot in the early afternoon. Now. it's raining again. Is this the result of global warming?


The unexpected change of the weather made me sick and caught a cold last week. I'm having a cough as well because of it. I really don't like to have a cough in that it disturbs me when I have lessons.


Anyways, I'm hoping for a good weather because I am going to wash my clothes tomorrow and I"m going to SM Supermarket to pay bills.
This entry was posted on 4:10 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On January 24, 2009 at 6:01 PM , VIVEK said...

take care in the rains and if you want to avoid getting cold often do this. Take a glass of milk and add about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and boil it .Strain the milk now and drink it . Do this whenever you have cold.

 
On January 24, 2009 at 8:47 PM , VIVEK said...

hey are you there in gtalk my id is vivekbhatt7@gmail.com

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni