Author: Lotlot
•8:15 PM


Last December 23, we, the One On One ESL Academy, Inc. teachers, had a lunch at Kaishu Japanese Restaurant. That restaurant was owned by the owner of the school where we are presently working.

It wasn't my first time to eat in a Japanese restaurant, so I was able to familiarize some of the foods in the menu. However, I and the other teachers preferred to order the Kaishu Bento in that it was composed of many single-portion dishes. BTW, Bento is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine.


The bento box contained sashimi, tempura, rice, miso soup, halo-halo, etc. I really like Japanese food so I enjoyed eating despite the fact that I'm not yet good in using chopsticks.

I have eaten foods from other countries. And, I can say that Japanese food is one of the most delicious and the healthiest foods in the world. On the other hand, I consider Japanese tea as the healthiest tea.
This entry was posted on 8:15 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni