Author: Lotlot
•7:24 PM

When Tess and I went shopping in SM Supermarket, we passed by a stall which sells things that bring good luck, good health, money, happiness, etc.

Due to curiosity, we stopped by at the stall in that we heard a sound of a bell. Then, we saw nice bracelets in different colors, stones and styles. So, we picked many of them hoping to find the nicest.


Minutes later, I saw a bracelet with different colors and stones; as well as, with a unique cut & style. Thus, I immediately asked the saleslady to tell us its details.


According to the saleslady, the bracelet brings good fortune, good health, prosperity, money, happiness in the relationship & marriage, etc. So, we were inspired to buy. We bought two bracelets of the same style, stones & color (one for me and one for Tess).


Surprisingly, the saleslady did a ritual before she gave the bracelets to us. Firstly, she got a mortar and pestle which was made by steel, I guess. Secondly, she put the bracelets inside. Thirdly, she whispered something. Fourthly, she beat the mortar with the pestle many times which made a very loud sound. Finally, she gave the bracelets to us.


Some people don't believe that there are things which bring good fortune. They consider it as purely superstition. Nevertheless, I partly believe in it. What's wrong with trying and believing in such things? As long as it doesn't harm me, why not try?

I wear the bracelet everyday because I believe in the good things that it may bring. Besides, I'm now starting to feel and receive the blessings or fortunes it brings.

Need some proofs? Here it is..

First
: Tess offered to pay for my bracelet.

Second
: I've been receiving many blessings since the day I bought it.

Third
: I'm happier than before, regardless of the rocky road, trials,etc

Fourth
: this is something that I have to discover ..hehehe
This entry was posted on 7:24 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 27, 2008 at 1:24 AM , Anonymous said...

Hi Lot,
I always wear bracelet,too!
I hope the bracelet brings hapiness for us...

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni