Author: Lotlot
•5:44 PM
When it comes to helping other people, my mother is the BEST example. She's a very helpful person; thus, I idolize her.

My father is helpful too; but, my mother is more helpful than her. I think that's one of the big reasons why my father won in the local government election last year and why our house is full of people everyday?

My mother is willing to wake up late at night as long as it is for the people. She's willing to give her last money and food just to help other people. And, she's willing to do everything for everyone. Thus, she is loved by our neighbors.

My mother has the heart for other people. And, I think I take after her. It breaks my heart every time I see beggars and scavengers ; and the needy as well. So, I promise myself to keep on helping them in my own little ways.

Thinking of the less fortunate, I asked myself, "What more can I give?". Then, I came to think of helping them more by the time I reach the peak of success.



Anyway, I like the song above, " What more can I give?". because of its lyrics. Also because, it always reminds and inspires me to pursue my goal for the needy. And for me, helping them is one way of thanking God for the many blessings HE gives.
This entry was posted on 5:44 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni