Author: Lotlot
•5:31 PM
Last Sunday I bought R&B, Reggae, Disco and Pop CD's. While I was in the video store, I came to think of buying an instrumental CD in that it's good to be played in the early morning.

Furthermore, I wanted to have a CD of my favorite instrumental piece. I have liked that piece since I was young. However, I forgot its title. So, it took time for me to choose the right instrumental CD to buy.

Finally, I've decided to buy the one which contained 150 songs. Then, I played it as I arrived home. I was hoping that I could hear my favorite piece. I really enjoyed listening to it. I prepared food for my dinner while I was listening to it.

Luckily, my favorite piece of instrumental music was being played. I wasn't able to control myself. I jumped for joy as I heard it. I immediately ran to the living room to look at the DVD player. Then, I looked at the number of the song that was being played. Afterward, I got the CD on the table to search for the title. At last, I knew it. It's Ballad Pour Adeline.

You wanna listen to it? Here it is...
This entry was posted on 5:31 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni