Author: Lotlot
•8:04 PM

They said, " true giving is one that hurts.". Meaning, when you give something to a person which is no longer important or valuable to you, e.g. used clothes, used toys, etc, it isn't a true giving.

Nonetheless, I believe that if you give those used things heartily, it's a true giving. And, I think it depends upon the person on how he/she values the sense of giving. What matters most is you treat it as free will giving. Moreover, you are wearing your smile as you wrap the things that you wish to give.

I have wrapped already the gifts that I will give to my family, relatives, friends, etc. on Christmas day. On Tuesday morning, I'm going to buy some more gifts, likewise some more ingredients for our Christmas desserts.


On Wednesday morning, I will go home. And as soon as I arrive, I'll buy everything needed for Christmas Eve, especially the food, firecrackers, etc.. Afterward, I will make the desserts while my mother and my sisters will be preparing for the food.


I'm so excited to go home and spend Christmas with my family. How about you? Are you excited? Will you spend Christmas with your family? On the other hand, have you wrapped already your gifts for Christmas?

Merry Christmas everyone!
This entry was posted on 8:04 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 27, 2008 at 8:07 PM , aya said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Lota!

I've caught a cold, but I'm all right.
I hope the new year will bring you good luck and happiness.

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni