Author: Lotlot
•4:01 PM

Last night, Tess and I talked about SUCCESS in our lessons. I was amazed by her answer on the question, " What does success mean to you?; because, it made me see how beautiful she is inside and out?

In the topic, many important things were mentioned for us to measure whether we're successful or not; as well as, for us to choose which is the most and the least important, e.g., a good love life, friends and fun, a happy family life, plenty money, a nice home, a successful career, something else.

Surprisingly, Tess and I had the same meaning of success and we had the same choice for the most and the least important things. For us, a good love life, friends and fun, a happy family life, a nice home and a successful career are very important. On the other hand, plenty of money is less important.

When I asked Tess to add more things which she considered as very important, she answered A HAPPY MARRIAGE. I was surprised. I didn't expect that a single woman like her would start to think on the importance of a HAPPY MARRIAGE...[well, I wish you luck, Tess. May you have a happy marriage when you get married one day.].

Furthermore, Tess said that a GOOD FEELING was one of the most important things to consider in success. For her, if a person feels good each day, he/she's successful. In this area, I definitely agreed with her. I told her that I also considered myself as successful if I felt good each day, that is, my heart is free from guilt, remorse and any bad feelings.

In the end, we've known the reason why we always smile and laugh. It's all because our hearts are free from any bad feelings. Then, we congratulated each other for it before the lesson ended. As usual, we smiled as we bid goodbye.

At this point in my life, I consider myself as successful. I may not have plenty of money but I almost have everything that makes me SMILE before I sleep at night and as I wake up in the morning. Thanks, God!
This entry was posted on 4:01 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 9, 2008 at 11:00 PM , Anonymous said...

Thank you,Lot!
Yes,THINK POSITIVE and FEEL GOOD everytime...I think this is the best way to success!

I'm a happy and successful person...because I have good friends...like you!

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni