Author: Lotlot
•2:32 PM
Plan Diversion

Shockingly, my room was in chaos as I entered. I knew someone has entered my room when I was in the beach.

While I was arranging everything, I saw my wallet on the floor. My money was still there but Joseph's photo was misplaced.

Immediately, I got the idea that Mrs. Honor might have gotten inside my room. So, I tried to find out if some things were gone. Then, I noticed that our papers for the wedding were gone. Who got the papers? Why did someone get them?

Without delay, I told Joseph what had happened. He got mad and he suspected his mother. He confronted her. Unfortunately, she denied. But, she told Joseph that getting married early wasn't a good idea. And, she suggested to have the wedding after I graduated college.

With what happened, I decided to go back to my boardinghouse on the following day. Mrs. Honor was right. Getting married was not the right thing to do at that time.

So, I informed Joseph's family that I would go back in my boardinghouse. At first, they didn't want me to go; however, I was able to convince them hours later. On the other hand, Joseph didn't agree with my decision. He wanted me to stay. Yet, things got complicated so I was really determined to move.

Finally, I went back to my boardinghouse on the following day. And, I was happy with my decision because I felt I was free.

In the evening, Joseph came to visit me. He brought red roses and chocolates. Minutes later, I brought him to the yard. We sat on the lawn chairs under the rose apple tree. After we sat down, he...

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 2:32 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni