Author: Lotlot
•7:13 PM
Yesterday, Tess and I together with Kuji san toured around Cebu. We had much fun. We enjoyed a lot during the trip. We went to different nice places, e.g. Fort Bonifacio, Magellan's Cross, Sto. Nino Church, Taoist Temple and SM supermarket.

When we arrived at the Taoist Temple, we took pictures. Then, we roved around the place and took a look at the spectacular view of Cebu. Afterward, we went inside the shrine where we could tell our problems and ask or wish something to Buddha.

The procedure in telling problems or asking and wishing something to Buddha was interesting. First, we washed our hands. Second, we lit the joss stick. Third, we got the pair of wood. Fourth, we wished/asked something. Lastly, we dropped the pair of wood on the floor for us to see if our wishes were granted or not. The answer would depend on the position of the wood. It could be YES, MAYBE or NO.

Fortunately, Kuji san got YES to his wish. Tess got MAYBE. And, I got NO. I was a little disappointed with the result. However, I told Kuji san and Tess that possibly Buddha didn't hear my wish because I wasn't able to follow the whole procedure. We forgot to kneel down before we dropped the pair of wood.

Anyway, we continued roving around the temple after we made wishes. Then, we left the temple and went to SM supermarket.

I arrived home at 8:30 in the evening. Before I slept, I thought of my wish. I was still disappointed with the result. Yet, I was still hopeful that it would be granted.

When I woke up this morning, I received a call that surprised me and made me very happy.

Guess what? My WISH is GRANTED!

Therefore, I believed that Buddha was just teasing me yesterday. HE was supposed to answer YES, but HE answered NO for me to ponder.


Thanks, Buddha! Thanks, Mom Lin! Thanks, Dad Charlie!
This entry was posted on 7:13 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 27, 2008 at 1:27 AM , Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
I enjoyed a lot with you!
I'll go back to cebu soon...I like cebu!

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni