Author: Lotlot
•3:55 PM
Unexpected things happened

As I arrived home, I've heard Joseph shouting his mom. Seconds later, he opened the main door; then, he slammed it before he left with his bike. I was scared when I saw his angry face in that it was my first time to see him that way.

I knew it was not the right time for me to know what had happened, especially that I saw Mrs. Honor sitting silently in one of the chairs in the study table, so I decided to go upstairs to change clothes. The house was very quiet. I didn't see anyone in the living room, except Mrs. Honor.

It was never in my mind the thought that I was the reason of their quarrel until I went inside my room. I found a letter on my bed. It was from Joseph. In his letter he said,

" Luv dear,

You don't have to keep distance from me anymore. I've accidentally seen and read your letter for my parents this late afternoon. Now, I know the reason why you aren't talking to me anymore. It's all because of my parents.

I feel bad against my parents for many reasons, particularly in trying to meddle our relationship, in talking to you without my permission and in touching my property [the notebook]. I'm old enough to be interfered in my personal decisions. They're trying to touch my private life and I hate it.

I'm sorry for what my parents did unto you. Don't worry, I can assure you that it will not happen again. I will never allow anyone from this house to hinder us and the decisions that I'm making in my life.

Don't worry about them. Meanwhile, I want you to focus your attention on our coming wedding and on your studies as well.

I love you very much..you know that..

luv u so,
Joseph"

My heart pounded fast after I read the letter. I felt guilty. I blamed myself for what happened. If only I didn't write a letter to Joseph's parents, they would not quarrel. I regretted for the wrong deed that I did. Thus, I decided to quit from my relationship with Joseph and to go back in my boardinghouse.

After I made my decision, I went downstairs to ask an apology to Mrs. Honor and Mr. Eugene and to inform them that I would go back to my boardinghouse. However, something different happened when...


to be continued...
This entry was posted on 3:55 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni