Author: Lotlot
•5:54 PM
unto the beach

When I went downstairs, I was supposed to ask an apology to Joseph's parents and to inform them that I would go back to my boardinghouse but something different happened. Mrs. Honor pretended that nothing bad happened that night. Instead, she told me that we would go to the beach on the following day to celebrate Kenneth's success. Kenneth received many awards when she graduated Elementary on the previous day. Most especially, she graduated as valedictorian.

The morning of the following day, we went to the beach. We brought lots of food and drink. We ate and drank while we were talking funnily and seriously. On the other hand, we swam to the fullest extent and we played volleyball, scrabble, chess etc. In short, we really had much fun that day.

Five hours later, Mrs. Honor told us, " Eugene, Josephine, Joel and I will go ahead because we still have important things to do at home. So, Lota, Kenneth and Joseph please remain here. You have to watch over Joel's kids. Three hours later, Joel will pick you up..okay?". Because we still wanted to swim and play in the beach so we nodded.

When they left, we continued swimming. Although we watched over the small kids but we still had fun. While Kenneth and the kids were playing ball games, Joseph and I spent time with each other. We talked seriously about what happened on the previous night. He asked apology for what his parents did unto me. Moreover, he assured me that he would protect me. Lastly, we talked about the wedding.

Three hours later, Joel came to pick us up. As we arrived home, I went directly to the bathroom; afterward, I went to my room. Surprisingly, my room...

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 5:54 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni