Author: Lotlot
•3:53 PM

for·get·ful (fr-gtfl, fôr-) [adj.] - tending or likely to forget.

Early this morning, I sent my mother and my niece to the port because they went home in Bohol. My elder sister works in a taxi company, so she sent a taxi for us to ride in going to the port. When we were a bit far from the house where I'm presently living, my elder sister instructed the taxi to go back home ( My sister and I are neighbors.) because she forgot to give the packs of hot dogs that she bought for her daughter . I got mad because if we went back home, my mother & my niece couldn't catch the 7:30am-ship anymore. So, we didn't go back home; anyway, my mother can buy hot dogs in Bohol.

After which, I came to realize that me too is forgetful. I easily forget & hardly remember things. I'm only 27 years old and my sister is 29 years old, but we're already forgetful. Some of my friends & students also are forgetful. Thus, I immediately searched the causes of memory problems in the internet when I arrived in the office.


These are the causes of memory problems;
  • Bad reaction to certain medicines
  • Depression
  • Not having enough fluids in your body, also called dehydration
  • Not eating enough healthy foods, or too few vitamins and minerals in your body
  • Minor head injuries
  • Thyroid problems
  • Emotional problems
Emotional problems Some emotional problems in older people can cause serious memory problems. Feeling sad, lonely, worried, or bored can cause you to be confused and forgetful.


Now I know the cause of my memory problem, it's
minor head injuries. As far as I can remember, I slipped on a slippery path when I was in a beach and my head hit on a marble path. It left a lump on the back of my head; and, the lump is still there until now. On the other hand, I'm planning to go to the doctor and have my head scanned. Because I feel dizzy every time I touch the lump.

Anyway, are you also forgetful? If you are, so read the causes of memory problems above so that you'll also know the cause of your memory problems.

What are you waiting for?..Read it now!









This entry was posted on 3:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni