Author: Lotlot
•6:00 PM
I have just watched the movie, Camp Rock. It taught me many lessons; most specifically, to SHOW what I've got. e.g. talents; and, to be always GENUINE & TRUE to oneself.

Well, I'm not perfectly honest but I try my very best to always observe honesty, to be true to myself & not to be a great pretender. Because, I might be able to fool everybody but I can never fool myself; thus, why should I do such thing?

Besides, I know someone who always tells a lie, who often brags and who pretends to be rich; likewise, who is a "know-it-all" person. I feel pity to that certain person because nobody believes her anymore and she is usually backbitten by a lot of people. On the other hand, I know that she's not happy and she's afraid that somehow many people discover who she really is?

Anyway, the movie "Camp Rock," centers on a teen girl who desperately wants to spend her summer at a prestigious rock camp, but can only attend if she works in the kitchen as one of the cooks. When she's overheard singing - but not seen -- by a teen pop star at the camp, he is completely taken and sets out to find the girl behind the beautiful voice. But first she must confront her fears, step out of the kitchen and into the spotlight.

One of the songs in the movie is "This Is Me" which was sung by Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas. The song is great and inspiring...You want to listen to it?..here it is..check this out..


This entry was posted on 6:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni